Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Turn your sorrow into treasured gold.

On one of my very depressing nights alone this week, I had a horrific nightmare. My beau was cheating on me with a girl that is the daughter of one of his mothers friends (and because of this we see her often including every sunday at chruch). This nightmare was so vivid and real that i woke up crying so hard that I actually threw up.

You know how they say "don't ask questions that you don't want answers to"? Well I should have listened. I asked him how he had never been set up by the moms with this girl and he replied that he had and they had gone out a few times before.

Now I know what you are thinking...maybe its women's intuition, maybe he is cheating on you. But I know my beau and he just isn't capable of it. Not because he is smart enough but because he just to nice to do that to me.

The real reason I think I had this nightmare. I think to much into things. I love him so much that I am terrified he is going to leave me for someone else or just because I'm not what he wants anymore.  I know that I am far from perfect and that only becomes more and more apparent the fatter I get. (I gained 5 pounds this month...gee thanks birth control). So I am off to overthink things and to worry because that is honestly what I do best.

No comments:

Post a Comment