Monday, July 11, 2011

We are wild and free, so call us freaks, but thats just the way we roll!

So I'm going to be a bit scattered today...

Monte Carlo was very cute but very much a teen girl movie. It was the perfect movie to see by myself while he was at work. I even got free popcorn out of it from Yahoo!

Horrible Bosses wasn't horrible. Jennifer Anniston was hilariously crude...really all the bosses were fantastic but other than that I thought the film fell short of how funny it should have been. Like most recent films, the funniest parts were in the commercials.

Zagg is a company that makes protective casings for all of your techie needs. Why am I talking about Zagg on my blog? Because if the stock goes over $15 a share for more than a week, I get to go to Disneyland! No seriously, my beau told me I could go to Disneyland if it gets $15 or more! SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BUY ZAGG!!!! www.Zagg.com



My inspirational thought for the day (brought to you by my little sisters best friend):


This is how it works, you're young until you're not. you love until you don't. you try until you can't. you laugh until you cry, you cry until you laugh, and everyone must breathe until their dying breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment