Thursday, July 21, 2011

Oh little lady...

Home alone again. It only happens 2 nights a week (if I'm lucky) but it doesn't make it suck any less. I hate that I have to sleep alone, that I don't get a goodnight kiss or even a snuggle. I'm envious of those couples that get to spend every night together....even though some times I'm thankful for the time to myself to watch things like Hef's runaway bride or Real housewives of orange county. I know Im whining and there are military couples that spend months apart but im whinny so there it is.

Still no closer to forcing him into a pet. I've been desperate for a kitten since I moved. Originally a year ago...I wanted to get a dog in the worst way...Then E got her dog and C got her cats and so i decided that was enough pets for one apartment and it wouldn't have been fair to the animal to bring him into that situation. Soooo when I moved here I was over the moon about FINALLY being able a pet. However he doesn't want a pet...i have gotten the following reasons...the cost (if you would like to donate to the get me a cat fund please comment), who will take care of it (duh, i will) and who will watch it when we go on a multitude of vacations (what vacations? we neverrrr go anywhere over night). It's incredibly frustrating to want something so bad while he seems so nonchalant about it.

What are your thoughts? Am I overreacting? Am I making a mountain out of a mole hill?



PS. Holly Madison is supremely cooler than Crystal Harris. Crystal is awful....she has a laugh worst than Kendra and is pretty much a horrible person. The End.

"If you've lost your sense of humor you're dead in the water"

No comments:

Post a Comment