Wednesday, August 3, 2011

All you need is love?

I think The Beetles were wrong when they sang all you need is love. Love doesn't fix broken things.

Do you ever feel like your incredibly stupid? I feel like that pretty much 24-7 but its been much worse since I took this job. I wake up feeling sick to my stomach every morning because I don't want to go and I leave every night and cry. This is not how it was suppose to be.

My laundry list of things that are upsetting me:
1) I hate my job
2) I have no friends (literally none, except for my beau's mother and she does NOT count)
3) I gave up my entire life to move to some god forsaken island to be with my beau and he won't even let me have a cat, let alone marry me or talk about starting a family.
4) I'm far from my family


So far I have cried myself to sleep 3 nights this week and he hasn't noticed once. I don't know what is worse, feeling this way or feeling this way and not having him notice that anything is wrong.


I think Im officially depressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment