Sunday, August 28, 2011

Irene

Today I am counting my blessings, I have a wonderful boyfriend who is sweet and supportive and he spoils me. His family is incredibly wonderful to me and I am happy for the most part here. We were originally slated for hurricane Irene to hit us head on but alas it went west and missed the cape almost entirely. We have had bad winds today but no rain or loss of power. Though our power has flickered we are sitting here with all of our regular comforts, such as ac, tivo and our laptops.

Though part of me wants to witness a major storm such as Irene, or a tornado, it's always bad to temp fate.

I am still waiting to hear about the other job I applied for. I would love for this job to work out so any extra thoughts and prayers would be greatly appreciated. This job would combine my love of medicine with an office that seemed so warm and friendly. I throughly enjoyed applying and I just realllllly want this job even though its less money.

Im praying for everyone affected by hurricane or tropical storm Irene.

No comments:

Post a Comment