Sunday, August 7, 2011

Just another sad sad song....

I had a complete melt down today on the way home from the animal shelter. As soon as we pulled out of the parking lot I started to uncontrollably sob. I'm sad for so many reasons I miss my family, I miss my friends, I have no friends here, I hate my job, I'm unsure of how serious my boyfriend is about me. It all came out though because my man told me once again that I could not get a cat. He kept saying "we'll get you a cat eventually" which just made it all worse. Eventually is such a vague term....I like to have a time line...to know when thing are going to happen.

I finally got a real answer as to why I can't have a kitten though. According to the beau he is still adjusting to me living in his apartment...which hurt a lot more than I let him know. Shouldn't he be adjusted by now? If he didn't want me living here shouldn't he have not asked me to move in with him. He knew this was going to happen. He asked for it, didn't he?

I feel so lost. Im so sad and upset and I don't know how to fix it...or even if I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment