Sunday, August 14, 2011

Its a sex and the city kind of day

Since my last blog things have started to become hopeful again. I've gone on a few job interviews....none for what I have a degree in but that doesnt seem to matter.

I think the reason that I panicked so badly was that I HATE my job (notice the hate in all capitals). Its extremely stressful and the people are often impossible. I need a new job, something I like doing....something that I get excited about. Beau loves his job but to be fair hes also had 6 more years of finding himself than Ive had. It isn't fair to compare our lives

So the great job search continues. I am interviewing for medical assistant, dental assistant, secretary.

My point is....if anyone in Cape Cod wants to hire and HR girl. Here I am! Please?

No comments:

Post a Comment